We are PA students. As leaders of the Student Academy of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (SAAAPA), we have had the opportunity to interact with other PA students across the country. We have heard your call for improved communication between student members. This is our answer.
This site was made by PA students and for PA students. We are active in social media, blogging, journal publications, and leadership on local, state and national levels. Our goal is to share useful, relevant information with our PA student peers in an easy-to-use fashion. The continued growth and success of this site depends on the participation of PA students like you!
Physician Assistant Student at Grand Valley University and SAAAPA Director of Communication 2015-2016
My role is to keep the microsite relevant and up-to-date. I encourage PA students to help this site grow through submissions of useful information that you or your program would like to share. Send your favorite resources or blog submissions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your commitment to our growing profession!
How to Get Your Blog Entry Posted:
- Write an entry on any PA subject (rotations, student life, professional, etc)
- Minimum of 250 words – max of 1000 words
- Submission format: Word document, doc
- Please include the following:
- Your name/Year in PA school
- Your school
- Contact information (we prefer a social media contact such as your Twitter handle, FB link, or LinkedIn link – but will accept email)
- Submit to email@example.com – the SAAAPA Student of Director
- The best blog submissions are those that provide a thoughtful, well-written perspective on a topic or idea that is not yet represented on this site. Powerful experiences, unique perspectives and useful advice told with a strong voice are most likely to be posted. Thank you for your submissions!
Disclaimer: Links to external Web sites are provided as a courtesy. They are neither a guarantee nor an endorsement of the products or services offered on other Web sites.